Upon accessing sissy social, you agree and are bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree with any provision of these Terms & Conditions, please leave this Website immediately.
Capacity to Accept Terms and Conditions
You hereby confirm that you are at least 18 years of age or at the age of majority in the jurisdiction that governs your access to this Website. You hereby confirm that you are in sufficient mental capacity to understand and consent to these Terms & Conditions.
Changes to these Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to revise these Terms & Conditions at any time in our sole discretion and you hereby agree to be bound by any such modifications or revisions. While members/guests may be notified of any major changes to the Terms & Conditions, we do not guarantee such notification. You are expected to periodically review the most up-to-date version of these Terms & Conditions so you are aware of any changes. Any changes take effect immediately upon being posted on the Website. The revised/modified version supersedes any prior versions of the Terms & Conditions upon being posted on the Website.
Upon continuing to use the Website you acknowledge, agree and consent to the updated Terms & Conditions.
This Website allows the viewing of various types of adult content by both registered members and guests. The Website also allows uploading of content by the registered members. The Website contains links to websites operated by third parties that are not owned or controlled by this Website. The Website does not assume any responsibility nor has any control over the content, and/or to any third-party website linked to this Website.
You hereby agree to only make personal use of this Website and not use it for any commercial purposes other than those specifically authorised by the Website.
You fully understand and acknowledge that with the use of this Website, you will be exposed to content from various sources, thus you accept that this Website is and will not be responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of, or relating to such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is offensive, inaccurate, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against the Website with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold the Website, its site operator, its parent corporation, their respective affiliates, licensors, service providers, officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assignees, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Website.
Access to the Website and user account security
We reserve the right to withdraw or make changes to this Website, and any service or material provided on the Website, in our sole discretion, without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period of time. We reserve the right to restrict access to some parts of the Website, or to the entire Website, to both registered users and guests if deemed necessary by the Website.
As a registered member, you will be provided with a user name, password and/or other pieces of information as part of your secure authorisation procedure.
You must treat all such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any other person or legal entity. Your account is personal to you and access to it should not be granted to any other person or legal entity. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and/or password. You agree to notify the Website in any case of unauthorised access or use of your log-in credentials or any other breach of security by contacting us at [email protected]
While the Website cannot be held liable for any losses caused by unauthorised access to your account, you may be liable for losses of the Website or others in case of such unauthorised use. Practice caution when accessing your account from any public or shared device.
We reserve the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, at any time in our sole discretion for any reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms & Conditions.
You hereby acknowledge that the Website, upon notice to both registered users and guests, reserves the right to charge fees for the services it provides (including access to the Website) in its complete and sole discretion. Note that no fee will be charged without the consent of the user.
Content Posted by Members
The Website may allow registered members and guests to post comments under content, post in message boards, chat rooms, personal website profiles, playlists, forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features. The Website reserves the right to deny and/or restrict access to the above features at its sole discretion.
Registered members are allowed to upload, post, create, submit, publish, make available, send, share, communicate, display or transmit to other registered members and guests, content, data, information, videos, images, recordings, materials, code or content of any kind, on or through the Website. As a registered member, you understand that the Website does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any content you submit.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any content you submit or contribute, and you, not us, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, accuracy, reliability, and appropriateness. We do not have the control of the content that you submit and/or contribute and we do not guarantee to anything related to the content submitted and/or contributed by the members. Under no circumstances we will be liable or responsible in any way for any claim related to content submitted or contributed by registered members or guests.
Copyright infringing activities or any other infringement of intellectual property rights are not permitted on the Website. The Website will act according to the DMCA Notice/Takedown Notice - Policy and Procedures found at https://sissy.social/dmca if properly notified.
You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish the content you submit; and you license to the Website all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights and/or such content for publication on the Website pursuant to these Terms & Conditions.
You hereby agree and warrant that the content you submit to the Website is not subject to third party proprietary rights or does not contain third party copyrighted material, unless you have the appropriate permission from the owner of the material or you are legally entitled to post the material. You retain all ownership rights of the content that you post. However, by submitting content to the Website, you hereby grant the Website a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free and transferable license to use, exploit, reproduce, distribute, display, communicate, and perform the content in connection with the Website’s business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website in any media formats and through any media channels.
You hereby agree that you will only use the Website and its services for the lawful purposes expressly permitted by these Terms & Conditions. The Website may not be used for any commercial use and/or any other related purposes, without the Website’s expressed written consent.
You have no right to:
- Republish material or information from this Website (including republication on another resource);
- Sell and/or rent information or materials;
- Post any material or information from the Website on other websites without permission;
- Reproduce, copy and/or use the material in any other way for commercial purposes;
- Edit and/or modify any material and/or information on the site;
- Redistribute material from the Website, except in cases where such a transfer is permitted (eg, newsletters or notices).
Any use of material found on the Website must abide by any author attribution, copyright or trademark notice or restriction in any material that you download or print. You may not use any content for any other purpose without the prior written approval of Sissy Social. Except as expressly authorised by Sissy Social, you are not allowed to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising of all or part of the material appearing on the Website.
If you wish to use our content other than as permitted by these Terms & Conditions, please contact us at [email protected].
The following uses of the Website are strictly prohibited:
- Violate or encourage the violation of any applicable law or provide instructions to others on how to do so;
- Post content that describes and/or relates and/or represents and/or illustrate any person under the age of 18 and/or any other older person whose location specifies and/or determines a higher age of majority.
- Post content while failing to maintain sufficient written documentation confirming that the subject of your content is indeed over the age of majority;
- Post content that describes and/or relates and/or represents and/or illustrate rape, child pornography, torture, bestiality, snuff, death, violence, racial slurs, incest or hate speech;
- Act in manner that detrimentally affects other users’ ability to use and enjoy the Website, including without limitation, engaging in conduct that is abusive, inflammatory, intimidating, harmful, violent, harassing, invasive of other users’ privacy, discriminating or in any way encouraging of the aforementioned;
- Post any content that is obscene, unlawful, libellous, defamatory, hateful, harassing, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- Post content that contains misrepresentations or falsehoods that could negatively affect the Website or any third party;
- Post content which impersonates another person or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person;
- Post copyrighted content or materials protected by other intellectual property laws, that you do not own or for which you have not obtained all necessary written permissions and releases;
- Remove, bypass, delete, circumvent, alter or avoid any digital rights management technology, encryption or security tools used anywhere on the Website;
- Collect and store personal data on about anyone;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website without our prior written consent
- Exploit any error in design, bugs, features which are not documented to gain access that would otherwise not be available to you;
- Introduce or upload any viruses and/or any software, program or material which is malicious or technologically harmful or that may cause damage to the operation of another’s property and/or the Website and/or our services;
The above list is not exhaustive. The management reserves the right to:
- Restrict and/or disable access to the Website for any registered for any and/or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms & Conditions;
- Modify and/or delete and/or refuse to post any content deemed inappropriate;
- Take appropriate legal action, for any illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without any liability towards you and/or any third party and/or any user, the Website may, but will not have any obligation to, review, monitor, display, reject, re-format, refuse to post, store, maintain, accept and/or remove, any content posted by you and is deemed as an inappropriate use of the Website.
Registered Members Membership Fee and purchasing of exclusive content
Registered Members may purchase exclusive content and extra features/resources made available to them on our Website. Payment of any membership fee or any purchases can be made by credit cards, and when available, by debit cards, and are processed through our third-party Internet payment service providers. By purchasing any content through the Websites, Registered Members hereby consent and agree to abide by such third-party Internet payment service providers’ customer terms and conditions, and privacy policies, and understand that we have no control whatsoever on such customer terms and conditions, and privacy policies. IF REGISTERED MEMBERS CANNOT AGREE to such third-party Internet payment service providers’ customer terms and conditions or privacy policies, SHOULD NOT PURCHASE ANY CONTENT. Purchases are payable in advance. Sissy Social may offer different packages to its Registered Members and we reserve the right to change content prices at any time, at its sole discretion and without liability to a Registered Member. Any purchased Content will not be available in a Registered Members account in the event that its account is deleted by himself/herself or otherwise terminated in accordance with these Terms.
We are always trying to ensure that our members’ purchased content is always available as described and free form any interruptions and/or other technical errors. If however you are not satisfied with your purchased content and you decide to claim a refund of your money, you should contact and inform our support team accordingly at [email protected]. If the reason provided concerns a technical error caused by our fault, your claim will be processed by our support team and you will get a refund of your money.
Note that from time to time we may suspend and/or restrict all access to your account for a limited period of time in order to perform maintenance service and/or updates to our servers. Such suspensions and/or limitations as well as any internet connection and/or third party related errors will not be covered by our refund policy.
Stolen credit cards and Unauthorised use on our site:
Here at Sissy Social, protecting our members against fraud is of the utmost importance.
Any unauthorised use of a credit card by a Member will have as a result to the closing of such Member’s account and the full disclosure of information should we be obliged by a court of law.
Such an unauthorised use of a credit card shall be contacted to us promptly by its cardholder by sending us an email at [email protected] with all the appropriate supporting documentation and proof.
All chargebacks are thoroughly investigated and may prevent future purchases given the circumstances.
Prevention of Money Laundering and Anti-Money Laundering Policies
It is the policy of the Company to prohibit and actively prevent money laundering and any activity that facilitates money laundering or the funding of terrorist or criminal activities, even though it is practically impossible for someone to accomplish any of the stages of ‘laundering’ process (placement, layering and integration) which may comprise transactions by the launderers that could alert our company for a criminal activity.
Money laundering is generally defined as engaging in acts designed to conceal or disguise the true origins of criminally derived proceeds so that the unlawful proceeds appear to have derived from legitimate origins or constitute legitimate assets. In Cyprus, the Prevention and Suppression of Money Laundering Activities Law, recognised the important role of the financial sector on the prevention and forestalling of money laundering activities and contains special provisions for measures and procedures that persons involved in financial business should put in place to that effect. The Law has been fully harmonised with the Second and Third European Union Directive.
Disclaimers & Limitation of Liability
We do not accept any responsibility for any statement made and/or posted on the Website as long as it complies with any applicable legislation and/or law and/or regulation as amended and/or applicable from time to time.
We will also not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing and/or not doing and/or anything as a result of viewing and/or reading and/or listening to the Website and/or any part of it.
You can access others sites and/or advertisements via links from the Website. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their content.
ALL INFORMATION AND/OR DATA ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR TERMS OF ANY KIND ARE MADE IN RESPECT OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, CONFORMITY TO CONTRACT, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, CONFORMITY AS TO THE DESCRIPTION OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN PARTICULAR, THE INFORMATION AND/OR DATA ON THE SITE:
- DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY FORM OF ADVICE (FINANCIAL, INVESTMENT, TAX, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR OTHERWISE); AND
- DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY INDUCEMENT, INVITATION OR RECOMMENDATION RELATING TO ANY OF THE PRODUCTS LISTED OR REFERRED TO; AND
- IS NOT INTENDED TO BE RELIED UPON BY YOU IN MAKING (OR REFRAINING TO MAKE) ANY DECISIONS
NEITHER sissy.social NOR ANY OF ITS DATA PROVIDERS OR AFFILIATES GIVES ANY WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE RELATING TO AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR THAT THE WEBSITE AND/OR OUR OPERATION OF IT, THE CONTENT OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE ERROR OR VIRUS FREE OR FREE OF OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED.
You agree that, its directors, employees, agents or other representatives, data providers or affiliates will not be responsible or liable (whether in civil, tort or otherwise), under any circumstances for any amount or kind of loss or damage (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any anticipated loss of profit, loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of data, costs and fines and/or any special or incidental damages of any kind) that may result to you or a third party arising from or connected in any way to:
- interruption of business; or
- access or other delays, terminations, suspensions, denials or access interruptions to the Website; or
- non-delivery of data, data mis-delivery, data corruption, destruction of data or other modification of data; or
- third party website links on the Website; or
- reliance on the information contained on the Website; or
- computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the Website; or
- any inaccuracies, omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statement in the content; or
- delaying, rejecting or removing any or all content at any time for any or no reason whatsoever with or without notice to you; or
- immediately terminating your access to the Website for any or no reason whatsoever and with or without notice to you; or
- events beyond our reasonable control.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES AS LONG IT COMPLIES WITH ANY APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND/OR LAW AND/OR REGULATION AS AMENDED AND/OR APPLICABLE FROM TIME TO TIME. YOU ALSO AGREE NOT TO FILE ANY CLAIM AND/OR COMMENCE ANY PROCEEDING INCONSISTENT WITH THE FOREGOING LIABILITY LIMITATIONS.
The failure and/or any neglect by the Website to proceed with the enforcement of any rights under these Terms & Conditions, will not be deemed and/or considered to constitute a waiver of any rights of the Website.
You will indemnify and will keep indemnified Sissy Social and its data providers and affiliates, against all claims, costs, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or liability whatsoever arising directly or indirectly as a result of:
- any breach of these Terms & Conditions by you; or
- your fault, negligence or breach of statutory duty; or
- your use of any software and/or any other action you take and imposes an unreasonable burden and/or load on our infrastructure (whether owned by, leased or licensed to us) or that of any of our Suppliers.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our rights under these Terms & Conditions, we may also take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with any breach, including suspending your access to the Website, prohibiting you from accessing the Website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the Website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you and/or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these Terms & Conditions.
Comments and Inquiries
sissy.social is operated by ssocial Limited
Email: [email protected]
Please forward any comments and/or inquiries and/or any other communication relating to the Website to [email protected]
Governing law & Jurisdiction
Any dispute and/or claim according to these Terms & Conditions and/or the use of the Website are governed by the laws of the United Kingdom and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom courts.